A quick pint, so to speak, on this Friday morning.
In case you missed it, I’d love for you to join myself and others for the April edition of “The Session,” when we’ll discuss the idea of Finding Beer Balance. Until then, you may be utilizing some performance-enhancing
drugs beer to spur creativity.
In that vein, here are some reasons as to why we shouldn’t feel bad about brewing, drinking and celebrating beer this weekend. “Helping us forget” is not an applicable answer.
- Because beer drinkers are good people.
- Because it gives us a reason to travel.
- Because if China drinks more beer than the US, was the Cold War for nothing?
- Because if it weren’t for beer, the world would have a severe lack of beards.
- Because it’s what Kathy Ireland would do. I think.
- Because it’s what Einstein would definitely do.
- Because it can be good for your health.
What about you? Why do you think we should raise our glasses this weekend?
Image via quoteswave.com